The quickest access to the world of STOLL. Simply log in with your username and password.
Downloads Europe Trend Collection
The athleisure trend has blurred the traditional boundaries between sportswear and fashion.
The latest Stoll Fashion & Technology collection goes one step further – blurring the line between fashion design and industrial design. Our state of the art technology caters to both garments and objects alike, moving seamlessly between the two.
To embody the spirit and virtues of our collection, we chose a familiar modern day urban icon: the Bike Messenger.
Bike Messengers are exposed to many challenges around weather conditions, physiology, ergonomics and road safety. We took all of these challenges into consideration, from the earliest stages of our creative process.
During the design and development phase, we focused on showcasing the outstanding 3D capabilities of our latest ADF-machine technology.
We hope you enjoy the journey.
Jörg Hartmann Head of Fashion & Technology
- Stoll Bike Messenger
- Stoll Performance plus
- STOLL Capsule Collection ITMA 2015 - Memphis
- Stoll Capsule Collection Winter 2016 - Coarse
- STOLL Capsule Collection Autumn 2016 - WOVEN STITCHES
- STOLL Capsule Collection Summer 2016 - FOULARDS
- STOLL Trend Collection Autumn/Winter 15/16 - Urban Natives
- STOLL Trend Collection Spring / Summer 2015 - Varsity
- STOLL Trend Collection Autumn/Winter 2014/15 - WINTER DENIM
- STOLL Trend Collection Spring/Summer 2014 - DENIM
- STOLL Trend Collection Autumn/Winter 2013/14 - FLAMBOYANT
- STOLL Trend Collection Spring/Summer 2013 - Architectural Knit
- STOLL Trend Collection Autumn/Winter 2012/13 - Faux Real
- STOLL Trend Collection Spring/Summer 2012 - Between Worlds
- STOLL Trend Collection Autumn/Winter 2011/12 - Vintage
- STOLL Trend Collection Spring/Summer 2011 - Metamorphosis
- STOLL Trend Collection Autumn/Winter 2010/11 - Tailored Sport
- STOLL Trend Collection Spring/Summer 2010 - Stripes
- STOLL Trend Collection 2009 - The Accessory Collection