DIGITAL SUPPORT IN DIFFICULT TIMES
Corona obliges us to redefine our workflow. We all do home office, children are taught from home. We are part of a digital world.
What about your production? Use this time to digitize your production, to increase your productivity and emerge from crisis stronger than before!
+ PPS helps to reduce personal contacts via remote access to all machines
+ The Automatic Production Modus (APM) can reduce manpower to a minimum
+ Electronic ticketing and order management streamline information and avoid miscommunication
+ Automatic calculation of yarn consumption and production capacity
+ The PPS Server Suite software is available for customers to download under STOLL Customer-Net. That includes documentations and video tutorials for the self-explaining installation.
>> Digitize your production and contact your STOLL agent now!
IMPROVE YOUR PRODUCTION PROCESS
STOLL PPS is a production planning tool which enables the customer to control, plan and optimize its production. It is suitable for agile and innovative companies. Response times and on-time delivery are improved and lead times are reduced which is vital in nowadays fast-changing markets. It is a web-based solution with a modern and user-friendly interface which can be operated from any browser, including mobile devices such as tablets or smartphones - the STOLL PPS is available anywhere, anytime.
QUICK SUPPORT FOR YOUR MACHINE OPERATORS
An operator at the machine who needs assistance, may request a senior operator or a maintenance support. This call will be notified, acknowledged, and processed through the STOLL PPS.
Individual alarms can be configured for supporters to be noted by E-Mail or SMS in case of a call.
ARE YOUR MACHINES PERFORMING?
In the true-to-scale machine state display of the STOLL PPS, the installed machines, their most relevant properties and the state will be represented graphically for each room.
The state of the machine will be shown with colored areas, labelled with the machine name.
Check at a glance how many machines are in which state
WEB-BASED REMOTE ACCESS TO THE MACHINE USER INTERFACE AT THE TOUCH OF A BUTTON, RIGHT WHERE YOU NEED IT
- Message related to machine
- Scheduling view
- Production overview
- Context menu in machine state view
- Machine details view
- Machine import view
- And many others
This enables you for quick support of your operators or get help by STOLL service via TeamViewer.
STATE OF THE ART REAL TIME BACKUP
We protect your valuable data in the PPS database with a program that does an incremental backup all the time during the day.
In this way, a corrupted database can be restored to the second.
Combined with the recovery function of the PPS and the data buffering of the machines, the production status can be restored so that in the event of a server failure, you can be sure to continue your production seamlessly.
BE NOTIFIED WHEN IT MATTERS
As user of STOLL PPS you will be notified in real time about important events in the current production or about the devices that are involved in the production; online during the operation and offline via e-mail or SMS. This way you can react faster and more reliable to the deviations in the production and also send success or other feed back messages faster to your customers. Additionally, repairs can be ordered faster to be quickly operational again.
Within a report subscription - according to your role and need for information - you can determine yourself about which events you want to be informed.
The alarm system informs about a large number of events that are recognized in the STOLL PPS. The PPS differentiates between machine and order events as well as others.
ONLY AS MUCH PERMISSIONS AS NECESSARY
STOLL PPS has a user administration. System-wide roles are assigned to users to control permissions on the machine, display information in PPS application or allow editing them.
Permissions can be linked to machine groups to support responsibilities.
The following data can be edited and saved for a user: user image, user name (mandatory field); last name (mandatory field); name (mandatory field); roles (mandatory field); device user role; groups; MCPIN; RFID; internal phone; mobile phone number; email; SMS–Email; Skype
PIECES YOU CAN KNIT WITH YOUR YARN IN THE MANAGED STOCK
Via the Yarn tab in the main menu, the overview can be accessed. Here, the master data of all saved yarn types are displayed together with the yarn quantities available in stock.
Further options are:
- Create Yarn Type (1)
- Edit, copy, delete yarn type or manage lots in stock (2)
- Filter and sort by type ID, manufacturer or product number (3)
- Import larger lists of yarn types as CSV file (4)
- Export the table as CSV file (5)
A pattern generated with STOLL design software, where the Sintral check data was generated and stored, will allow with PPS order to:
- Calculate total yarn demand
- Check, if yarn stock holds sufficient yarn amount
YOUR VALUABLE DATA WILL REVEAL ALL SECRETS TO YOU
Reports provide insights by the retrospective evaluation of the data gathered during production. In addition, yarn demand for next production and expected pieces for released orders can be reported.
Reports are also essential to improve production by identifying threads.
The Reporting of the STOLL PPS is covered by eight delivered report types:
- By tabular reports: Event list; Production report; Pattern statistic; Stop statistic; Yarn demand;
- By graphic reports: Efficiency by many aspects; Stop history; Forecast for expected pieces
PLAN - SCHEDULE - CONTROL
- It is a central platform for production data and production processes
- The powerful machine-optimized planning enables a quick disposition and an efficient machine occupancy
- The operation calendar allows a realistic planning and evaluation of your production capacity
- You can check in real-time how many pieces are produced and if you are in time with production
- A rapid response to production problems is possible due to the high integration of knitting machines and terminal devices (cell phone, tablets)
- The STOLL-PPS can integrate existing ERP systems (Enterprise Resource Planning)
- Use the auto production mode to increase productivity and enable your resources for other work
- By optimizing your production, it becomes more sustainable. That's not cost saving, but is becoming increasingly important for environmental reasons